What does BeeperMD treat?
- Cough & bronchitis
- Ear infections & earaches
- Flu-like symptoms
- Gout treatment
- Heartburn & indigestion
- Mouth & oral conditions
- Mouth & oral pain
- Nausea, vomiting & diarrhea
- Pink eye & styes
- Sinus infections & congestion
- Sore & strep throats
- Upper respiratory infections
- Urinary tract & bladder infections
- Bug bites & stings
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts, blisters & wounds
- Suture & staple removal
- Asthma monitoring
- Basic health screening
- High blood pressure evaluation
- High blood pressure treatment
- Sleep apnea
- Acne treatment
- Athlete's foot
- Chicken pox
- Cold, canker & mouth sores
- Dermatitis, rash & skin irritation
- Minor psoriasis
- Poison ivy & poison oak
- Motion sickness prevention
- Travel Approved COVID-19 Testing
- One-time medication renewal
- Smoking cessation
How are some tests Free?
For individuals or families, many tests are 100% covered through health insurance.
Will there be any hidden fees?
There are no hidden fees. We strive to make testing easily available & safer for everyone.
Appointments are covered by most medical insurances. Co-Pays & deductibles may apply depending on your insurance plan. For patients that do not have medical insurance, we offer the same at-home urgent care for a service fee of $199.
There are fee options for priority & same day Covid testing appointments. If 2 or more patients are being seen, then we can waive the same day booking fee.
How Does the Billing Work?
Once you submit the required documentation in the scheduling form, we take care of the rest.
What Are Your Operating Hours?
We are open 24 hours everyday, including holidays.
What ages do you provide care for?
We provide care & treatment for all ages.
What type of Covid-19 tests do you offer?
- We offer PCR and Rapid Antigen tests of the highest quality & accuracy. Additionally, BeeperMD tests are extremely comfortable.
- PCR and Rapid Antigen test samples are collected with a mid-turbinate nasal swab.